Syncrohearts was featured on CBC’s Dragons Den on November 26th!
Thanks to the viewers, Bobby and Syncrohearts won the popular vote for episode 3 on this Canadian reality TV program. The CBC film crew came to Mission BC to film the story behind his “love game”. Viewers got to see the “Meditating Forester in his Natural Environment”.
Bobby auditioned in Vancouver in March and was invited to Toronto in May to pitch his Syncrohearts relationship board game to the Dragons. Everybody knows that you can’t buy love and Bobby’s challenge was to try and convince the Dragons to invest in love. After a passionate plea to the Dragon’s, Bobby’s pitch was turned down but the love and compassion that he has received from the Canadian viewers has been overwhelming! He is very grateful for all the votes he received to give him a second chance!
The CBC’s Dragons Den is a national reality TV program in Canada where aspiring inventors and entrepreneurs get the opportunity to pitch their ideas to the Dragons- a panel of wealthy business people with the expertise and deep pockets required to make good ideas happen. The five cutthroat business moguls can make dreams come true by investing in new business ideas, but they can also make the unworthy contestants crash and burn in the Dragons Den.
Syncrohearts wins Mom’s Choice Silver Awards for both the Syncrohearts Relationship Game and the Syncrohearts Love App!
- You Can’t Buy Love – but can you invest in it? The Surrey | North Delta Leader, January 12, 2011
- A Second Chance for Love The Times, January 7, 2011
- It’s Dr. Love versus the Dragons Tri City News, January 7, 2011
- O’Neal and Syncrohearts get second change on TV show Mission Record, January 6, 2011
- Syncrohearts – Review and Giveaway Bzzing Mom, January 6, 2011
- Valley a breeding ground for the business minded Abbotsford Times, June 8, 2010
- Love takes on Dragons’ Den(page 2) The Tribune, May 25, 2010
- Syncrohearts gets another change before the Dragons The Mission Record, May 20, 2010
- Love doctor prescribes Syncrohearts The Times, March 5, 2010
- The Dr. Stan Frager Show January 4, 2009
- Keep romance magical and help Zajac Ranch The Times, December 16, 2008
- Intuitive Soul Radio Interview With Laurie Huston, February 14, 2008
- Labour of love helps couples connect Surrey Leader, December 19, 2007
- From Dragons to DollarsRelationship game a hit in the Valley, Abbotsford Mission times, December 18, 2007
- Game of love, November 19, 2007
- Mission inventor featured on Dragons’ Den Monday Mission Record, Oct 11, 2007
- News For The Soul Radio Interview Wednesday, September 19, 2007
- It’s Your Move. Local game inventor strikes a home run with SYNCROHEARTS – a game about love.
- The Chronical, Welland, June 20, 2007
- Interview with Fanny Keifer Shaw Cable 4, February 13, 2007
- Hear Bobby’s Live Internet interview December 19 with Dr. Anne Marie Evers. .
- Mission entrepreneur’s game heading national. Distribution of Syncrohearts Mission Record, December 7, 2006
- In Sync – Abby’s Dr. Love, Bobby O’Neal, is strengthening local love connections with every roll of the diceFriday! Magazine, November 24, 2006
- Hot new relationship games creates sparks for couples Abbotsford Neighbourhood Bugel, November 17, 2006
- Welland native helps couples Welland Niagra News, October 18, 2006
- NetRadio: The Brad Stoovis Show Two Souls Connect radio show, October 11, 2006
- Relationship game The London Free Press, May 13, 2006
- The game you love to play and play to love The Province, February 13, 2006
- Mission man saves his marriage by creating love game Abbotsford Mission Times, February 10, 2006
- Syncrohearts gets couples in the game for Valentine’s Day The Vancouver Sun, February 9, 2006
- Roll the dice in game of love The Abbotsford News, February 9, 2006
- New game exclusively for couples The Mission Record, February 9, 2006
- Man creates game to assist couples Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows Times, February 7, 2006